Penn-Cumberland Garden Club was organized in October, 1959 and federated in September, 1960. Our Club Purpose:
- To develop the art of gardening among members.
- To enlarge interest and activity in civic beautification.
- To promote the conservation of trees, plants, bird life and natural resources.
- To appreciate the art of flower arranging.
- To further the study of plants, gardening, landscape design and conservation.
- To promote interest among members and others through educational programs.
- For Committee information Click here
©2004 - 2009, GardenCentral.org, Worldwide Rights Reserved